Monday, June 29, 2009

Here we go again....

Farts and burps and giggles, oh my!

We've got guests from China again this summer. Guess what the fine young not-so-much-gentlemen are doing?

Burp! Beeelch! Giggle, giggle, teehee!

Not purposely. But still.

This year, I joked again, "Tolly, Cherry will go back to China thinking that little boys in America have no manners."

Cherry is such a lovely and earnest young lady. "Oh, no. You have very lovely little boys." I laughed and said, "Well, I expect little boys in China burp too."

"Oh yes," she replied, and laughed. "Yes, they do very much."

So, to all the Chinese mothers out there saying the Chinese version of "Oh for goodness sake. Say 'Excuse me' and move on," I salute you. And the gents send a little giggle to all of the gassy little boys.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Let me tell you, whenever my two little Chinese kids are alone having fun, they are certainly talk about pee or burps.

Enjoy the visit. I hope we can do something like that in the future.